Army Painter Fur Brown Colour Primer (Local Pickup Only)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $6.74 with More info
Army Painter Fur Brown Colour Primer (Pickup Only)
- 400ml spray can.
- An ingenious combination of Primer and Colour Spray in one.
- Precision nozzle, fast drying acrylic primer, finely ground pigment and quick drying!
- The colours are matt, making your freshly sprayed miniatures or models ready for basecoat almost right away.
- The Colour Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish. The extra-fine pigment and special nozzle combination makes the Colour Primers easily cover the first time.
- This colour will look fantastic on Skaven, Beastmen and any creature with fur on it. Allied with this Colour Primer you will save endless time basecoating a horde army.
It is a warm pure brown and will also work equally well on warmachines as an alternative wood colour compared to the more realistic Leather Brown. Looks equally great with either STRONG or DARK Tone Quickshade.
1. Shake for minimum 1 minute
2. Spray at a distance of maximum 20 cm. (no further)
3. Spray in long burst whilst moving the spray back and forth.
We advise you try out your Colour Primer on an old test model or similar first, to test the colour and finish before trying them out.
Only 1 left in stock