Army Painter Uniform Grey Colour Primer (Local Pickup Only)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $6.74 with More info
Army Painter Uniform Grey Colour Primer (Pickup Only)
- 400ml spray can.
- An ingenious combination of Primer and Colour Spray in one.
- Precision nozzle, fast drying acrylic primer, finely ground pigment and quick drying!
- The colours are matt, making your freshly sprayed miniatures or models ready for basecoat almost right away.
- The Colour Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish. The extra-fine pigment and special nozzle combination makes the Colour Primers easily cover the first time.
- Another ideal spray for historical miniatures and those savage Space Wolves or guardsmen. As the name suggests it has been designed for the German WWII uniform/vehicle colour. Its ashen colour is also great for terrain and it works especially well with DARK Tone Quickshade, creating a really deep finish.
1. Shake for minimum 1 minute
2. Spray at a distance of maximum 20 cm. (no further)
3. Spray in long burst whilst moving the spray back and forth.
We advise you try out your Colour Primer on an old test model or similar first, to test the colour and finish before trying them out.