Gravwell 2nd Edition Board Game
You’re among a flotilla of ships that survived passing through a black hole. The fabric of space and the general physics you’ve known have changed. You quickly discover that your engines are offline, but you can navigate crudely using your tractor and repulsor beams. By mining asteroids and collecting raw elements from space dust, you muster just enough force to move your spacecraft. You lock onto another object, perhaps a spacecraft, and creep toward it. But just as you’re about to engage your tractor beam, its captain engages his beam, catapulting his ship past you. If you don’t act quickly, you’ll be pulled the wrong direction! It’s a real mind-bender!
The Gravwell 2nd Edition Board Game features:
- Navigate your ship away from a black hole using only your tractor and repulsor beams!
- Adds unique powers for each ship!
- Increases the player count from the original award winning game to 6 players!
- Includes new dynamic ship models!
- New art from award winning artist Kwanchai Moriya!
|Dimensions||28 × 28 × 5.5 cm|
|Minimum Suggested Age||10|
|Average Play Time||20 - 45 minutes|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.