On an uninhabited island in uncharted seas, explorers have uncovered and found traces of a great civilisation. As an intrepid explorer you will lead an expedition to explore the island, unearth the lost artefacts, and face fearsome guardians, all in a quest to unravel the islands secrets.
The Lost Ruins of Arnak Board Game combines deck building, worker placement and resource management into a game of exploration and discovery:
- In addition to the traditional deck building effects, cards are multi-purpose and can also be used to place workers.
- New worker actions will become available as players explore deeper into the island.
- But not all actions are free, and some actions require resources instead of workers – players will need to manage and build a solid resource base should the wish to be successful in their expedition.
- With only one action per turn, players must decide which action will ultimately provide them the most benefit.
- Decks are small, and randomness is heavily mitigated by the wealth of tactical decisions presented to you on the board.
- With a variety of worker actions, artifacts, and equipment cards, the setup for each game of Lost Ruins of Arnak will be truly unique; Encouraging players to explore and uncover new strategies in every game.
Buy Lost Ruins of Arnak from More Than Meeples and experience a unique blend of mechanics as you unravel the mysteries of the island.
- Lead your own expedition.
- Combines a unique combination of worker placement, resource management and deck building.
- Buy equipment and obtain artefacts to improve your chances of success.
- Explore the mystery island.
- Gather resources.
- Find your way to the Lost Ruins of Arnak.
- 1 double-sided main board
- 4 double-sided player boards
- 1 double-sided supply board
- 110 cards (Standard Playing Card 65×90 Card Sleeves)
- 8 wooden archaeologists
- 8 wooden research tokens
- 16 site tiles
- 16 idol tiles
- 15 guardian tiles
- 12 assistant tiles
- 18 research reward tiles
- 24 temple tiles
- 5 blocking tiles
- 15 rival action tiles
- 27 cardboard coin tokens
- 27 cardboard compass tokens
- 16 plastic tablet tokens
- 12 plastic arrowhead tokens
- 9 plastic jewel tokens
- 10 fear tiles
- 1 starting player marker
- 1 cardboard moon staff
- 4 quick reference sheets
- 1 rulebook